Azerai Dog Policy
At Azerai Can Tho we will accept small dogs less than 7kgs provided they are fully trained and restrained by their owners. We have no reasonable expectation of the pet being a problem. Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
Exceptions to the dog weight allowance can be made for disabled guests who rely on an animal for assistance.
Azerai Can Tho specialized services and first-class amenities designed to make pets and their owners feel at home when traveling together. We must limit guests to two (2) dogs per room. And for everyone’s safety, we require proof of current vaccinations adhering to the country’s vaccination legislation.
- Dog(s) must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Dog(s) must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Dog(s) must be leashed and under direct restraint at all times outside your room and/or on hotel property unless it is in your room.
- Dog(s) must NEVER be left unattended in the room at any time, unless the dog(s) are in a kennel crate. If guest requires a dog-sitter or dog supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice.
- Dog(s) are not allowed in food and beverage outlets, Spa, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool areas, Tennis Courts, Kids Club, Reception areas of the property.
- Guests are responsible for caring for their dog(s) including taking them for a walk, picking up litter and feeding them. The Guest is liable for the health, safety, and welfare of their dog(s) at all times.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. The hotel team will discuss this with the guests on arrival.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their dog(s). We reserve the right to require room changes, removal of dog(s) from the premises, refuse or discontinue service without refund if in the hotel’s sole discretion, the dog is considered dangerous, unhealthy, or likely to frighten, harm, disrupt hotel guests, has damaged hotel property, or for failure to abide by these policies.