CULINARY EVENT AT AZERAI CAN THO
Master Chef Winner Harold Ngo and Chef Ricardo Lujan Culinary Weekend Retreat
Two Nights – Three Days Event
Date: 30th July – 1st August 2021
Culinary Event: Fusion Vietnamese Experience
Former MasterChef Vietnam Champion Chef Harold Ngo (Ngo Thanh Hoa) will join Azerai Resorts’ Executive Chef Ricardo Luján in the kitchen for an extraordinary three-day culinary event at Azerai Can Tho
in the Mekong Delta from July 30 to August 01.
The weekend will feature two exclusive Vietnamese fusion fine-dining experiences, along with a private cooking class co-led by chefs Hoa and Luján.
A three-day, two-night special package for the event includes a two-night stay in a Garden room for two persons with breakfast; a welcome dinner with a cocktail; a visit to a local market, followed by an exclusive cooking class and lunch; a poolside dinner with signature cocktails and fusion cuisine prepared by The Ox Not Only Ox and Azerai Can Tho; a “four-hands” seven-course dinner prepared by chefs Hoa and Luján; and much more.
Day 1 – 30 July
Day 2 – 31 July
Cuisine Cooking class – How to prepare traditional Vietnamese cuisine
with a modern twist
Arriving to the Con Au islet again by boat, view the vibrant local life along the Hau River.
Enjoy breakfast at The Café at Azerai Can Tho
Day 3 – 01 August
Chef Ricardo Luján
Chef Ricardo, a Mexico native, brings a global perspective to the kitchen at Azerai, having worked around the world with extended stints in Bali, Yangon and Mexico City prior to arriving in southern Vietnam last year. He has received formal training in classic European cuisine, including French, Italian and Mediterranean, and credits his experience working alongside Japanese chef Fujimura San for awakening his curiosity in Asian cuisines.
Chef Harold Ngo
Chef Hoa, Ngo Thanh Hoa – Harold Ngo, has been working is hospitality for over 20 years between Australia and Vietnam. His first cooking lessons learned from his mother. He’s the Winner of first Masterchef Viet Nam 2013. Chef Harold participates in famous cooking TV shows and has been Ambassador brand for different companies like Singelton whiskey, Budweiser, taste of Australia, Hennesy, Dilmah, Thuan Phat fish sauce.
- Two nights accommodation for two people in Azerai Can Tho Garden Room inclusive of:
- Breakfast at The Café
- Welcome Dinner with Signature Cocktail
- Cooking class experience followed by lunch
- A ‘Four Hands’ seven-course dinner including welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary Water refreshed daily
- Daily Mekong Afternoon Snacks from 15:30 – 16:30
- Wi-Fi internet in rooms and public areas
- Usage of Junior Zone, Fitness Centre, Public Swimming Pools (Main Pool & Junior Pool)
- Usage of bicycles at the resort is subject to availability
Terms and conditions
- This offer is applicable for local residents and expatriates living and working in Vietnam with a valid work permit, not applicable for groups. ID or residence card must be presented upon check-in due to current border closures impacting Vietnam.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or privileges.
- Wine and Champagne Menu’s available to compliment.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee booking.
- Cancellation Policy
- Notice of cancellation should be received 48 hours prior to arrival. In the event of no-show or late cancellation within 48 hours or early departure, 100% full stay will be charged.