Ngoc Son – Tha om – Ben Xuan garden houses
EXPLORING THE GARDEN HOUSES OF HUE
Hue’s garden houses, which harmoniously blend the calculation of human architecture with the randomness of nature, are a unique expression of the cultural values of Vietnam’s former imperial city. In recent years, these garden houses have become increasingly popular with tourists.
Visit some of the more famous garden houses of Hue: Ngoc Son, the former residence of the Princess Ngoc Son who was the daughter of Emperor Dong Khanh, Ben Xuan garden house theatre and lovely Tha Om garden house.
▼ INCLUSIVE OF
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles or cyclo depending on the option chosen.
- English or French speaking local guide.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
▼ EXCLUSIVE OF
- Personal expenses (telephone, drinks, tips, etc…).
- Any service not mentioned above.
▼ PRICE VND
1 person – 3,380,000
2 people – 4,390,000
3 people – 5,470,000
4 people – 6,760,000
Cancellation policy: 24 – 48 hours 50% & less than 24 hours or no-show 100%