The Imperial Citadel – Cyclo Tour – Khai Dinh Tomb – Dong Ba Market
HIGHLIGHTS OF HUE HALF DAY TOUR
Start to the Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 by cyclo. Continue to visit the tomb of Khai Dinh. The tomb is the result of the interminglement of many architectural inclinations: European-Asian and ancient – modern Vietnamese. Besides, the influences of many other architectural such as Hinduism, Buddhism, romance and Gothic, which makes it unique from the other tombs in Hue. On the way back to the hotel, take time to stroll around Dong Ba Market with your guide. The market is another of the must-see sites in Hue, the stalls are teeming with colour and a great place to catch a glimpse of everyday life.
▼ INCLUSIVE OF
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles or by cyclo (one person per cyclo) depending on the option chosen.
- English or French speaking local guide.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
▼ EXCLUSIVE OF
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips, etc…).
- Any service not mentioned above.
▼ PRICES VND
1 person – 2,200,000
2 people – 2,720,000
3 people – 3,320,000
4 people – 3,820,000
Cancellation policy: 24 – 48 hours 50% & less than 24 hours or no-show 100%