Wellbeing with Azerai: Pilates and Yoga Retreats
at Azerai Can Tho
21st – 24th April
Azerai Can Tho’s monthly four-day, three-night retreats are expected to usher in a new era of wellness travel and self-care practices throughout Vietnam
“Our new Pilates retreats are one more step for Azerai Can Tho as we become a total wellness destination in Vietnam. There truly is no better environment for a healthy and relaxing escape than our delightful islet, especially with our healthy menus, abundant nature, and restorative activities as well as a guided meditation on a sunset cruise, and spa treatments, and yoga sessions.,” said Azerai Can Tho General Manager Vuko Kralj.
Begin the retreat with a warm welcome to Azerai Can Tho, a 30-minute foot or head and shoulder massage, followed by a 45-minute posture analysis consultation, a light stretching session and an early dinner.
Start with in-room healthy snacks, juices, coffee and tea followed by a Pilates session on reformer ending with a healthy juice before heading to the restaurant for breakfast. A Hatha Yoga session is scheduled in the afternoon in the yoga pavilion while the late afternoon Pilates session on mat is organized on the lotus pond deck. Choose your time for our signature 60’ green tea antioxidant body scrub.
Kick off with in-room healthy snacks, juices, coffee and tea before heading to the yoga pavilion for an early 60’ Pilates session near the resort’s beautiful banyan trees. This session is followed by an a-la-carte breakfast. The rest of the day is filled a spa treatment (60’ wellbeing massage), a 60’ Pilates session on the Reformer, as well as a sunset guided meditation cruise.
The retreat ends with a 60’ Pilates session on mats to review the previous sessions, one last breakfast, and an early afternoon departure.
Led by veteran Pilates instructor Amy Van Dooremalen, this retreat is designed to introduce Pilates to beginners and challenge experienced practitioners alike. It include the possibility to add 1 on 1 classes during leisure time with Amy if so desired.
- 3-night stay in Garden Room
- A-la-carte breakfast for 02 people
- 30″ Spa Treatment on first day per person
- 01 posture analysis consultation per person on first day (45 min)
- 05 Pilates sessions per stay (60 min)
- 01 Holistic wellbeing therapy spa treatment per person (60 min)
- 01 Anti-oxidant Green Tea Scrub per person (60 min)
- 1 Sunset Guided Meditation Cruise
- 1 Yoga Session on the lotus pond deck
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily water bottles
- Daily Afternoon Snacks from 15:30 – 16:30
- Wi-Fi internet in rooms and public areas
- Usage of Junior Zone, Fitness Centre, Public Swimming Pools (Infinity Pool & Junior Pool)
- Usage of bicycles at the resort is subject to availability.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is applicable for local residents and expatriates living and working in Vietnam with a work permit, not applicable for groups. ID or residence card must be presented upon check-in.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or privilege.
- Deposit Policy: A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation should be received 07 days prior to arrival. In the event of no-show or late cancellation within 07 days or early departure, 100% full stay will be charged.
About the Instructor
Amy was introduced to Pilates while completing her Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree as a dance major at York University in Toronto, Canada. After pursuing a career in modern dance she turned to Pilates for her next challenge, and in 2004 she became a STOTT PILATES Fully Certified Instructor and worked four years at the Corporate Training Centre in Toronto.
Amy moved to Asia in 2008, spending 10 years in Singapore before moving to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, where she has made her home for the last 3 years. She continues to represent MERRITHEW as a floating Lead Instructor Trainer specializing in STOTT PILATES and Total Barre.
In addition, she has traveled throughout North America, Asia, Europe and Australia, teaching courses and presenting at international fitness conferences such as FILEX in Melbourne/Sydney, Australia, China Fit in Beijing, FIBO in Shanghai and the Yonion Yoga Festival in Xiamen, China.
Amy has also been featured on Channel News Asia AM Live “Fighting Fit” series and has worked with the artists of Cirque du Soleil’s Totem. When she is not traveling, Amy enjoys teaching clients as a freelancer for her own company, Spiritus Saigon.